Fogo de Chão Launches Sunday Brunch Throughout the U.S.
Fogo de Chão Brazilian Steakhouse introduced its new Sunday Brunch experience, featuring Brazilian-inspired breakfast items that will accompany the restaurant’s premium fire-roasted meat selections, including favorites like the filet mignon, lamb chops, and signature Brazilian picanha. The new, exclusive menu items include:
- Pão de Queijo Egg Bake: Fogo’s traditional gluten-free cheese bread (pão de queijo) baked with eggs, asparagus, broccoli, sweet peppadew peppers, and Swiss cheese
- Braised Beef Rib Hash: shredded beef ribs seared with hashed potatoes, peppers, and onions
- Bolo de Fubá: house-made sweet cornmeal cake (also gluten-free) served with whipped caramelized banana crème
- Seasonal Sunday Roast: currently featuring bone-in pork roast, sliced to-order
- Greek Yogurt with seasonal berries and granola
Brunch Beverage Bar: featuring made-to-order Caipirinhas, the national drink of Brazil, Passion Fruit Mimosas, and Fogo’s own Brazilian-spiced Bloody Mary
“Our new Brazilian Brunch recipes have been specially designed to complement the unique dining experience that has made Fogo de Chão an internationally-renowned restaurant,” says Larry Johnson, chief executive officer of Fogo de Chão. “Sunday is the most popular day to celebrate with family and friends in Brazil, so with our new brunch menu and lively, fun atmosphere, we believe our U.S. guests will really enjoy our Brazilian take on this iconic American occasion.”
Also featured in the Sunday Brunch experience are Fogo’s authentic Southern Brazilian side dishes and the gourmet Market Table with an abundance of seasonal salads, imported meats, cheeses, and fresh vegetables.