P.F. Chang’s Unveils Seasonal Menu Nationwide
P.F. Chang’s is unveiling its new Fall Seasonal Menu at locations nationwide, bringing guests delicious new dishes, desserts, and cocktails that capture the vibrant, fresh flavors of autumn. The new menu highlights a mosaic of fall ingredients including kale, quinoa, Brussels sprouts, butternut squash, and zucchini—giving guests 11 unique seasonal creations inspired by the goodness of fall.
The fall menu features a variety of starters and entrees, including:
- Crispy Korean Chicken Wings—Served lollipop-style with house-made sweet & spicy red chili sauce, sprinkled with scallions and sesame seeds. Suggested wine pairing: Mumm Napa Brut
- Shanghai Waldorf Salad—Fresh chopped kale, endive, radicchio, crisp apples, grapes, celery, grape tomatoes, and candied walnuts tossed in a light miso-lime vinaigrette. Suggested wine pairing: Estancia Pinot Grigio
- Miso Chicken—Savory miso-tamarind sauce wok-tossed with sliced chicken breast, baby carrots, Asian mushrooms, bok choy, candied walnuts, and corn, topped with fresh cilantro. Suggested wine pairing: Penfolds “Thomas Hyland” Shiraz
- Citrus Mustard Prawns—Tangy citrus mustard sauce wok-tossed with prawns, baby carrots, black beans, ginger, Fresno peppers, and hand cut zucchini ribbons, garnished with fresh cilantro. Suggested wine pairing: Silverado Chardonnay
- Harvest Vegetable Quinoa “Fried Rice”—Wok-toasted red quinoa with spiced butternut squash, Brussels sprouts, wok-charred corn, snap peas, carrots, zucchini, and diced green apples, topped with a sunny-side egg – and can be prepared gluten-free. Suggested wine pairing: Garnet Pinot Noir
- Vietnamese Noodles with Steak & Shrimp—A Pho-inspired dish that blends the bright flavors of hoisin, sriracha, cinnamon, and coriander with rice noodles, marinated shrimp and flank steak, wok-tossed with Chinese broccoli, carrots and bean sprouts, topped with fresh cilantro. Suggested wine pairing: Alamos Malbec
For a sweet close, P.F. Chang’s also introduces two new dessert options inspired by favorite fall flavors:
- Pumpkin Wontons—Handmade, warm, and crispy wontons filled with savory pumpkin and cream cheese, dusted with powdered sugar and served with vanilla and pumpkin sauce, finished with candied walnuts and fresh mint.
- Caramel Apple Wontons—Handmade crispy wontons filled with warm apples, caramel, and cream cheese, dusted with powdered sugar and served with cinnamon and caramel sauce and fresh mint.
“Fall is a time for comfort food, but that doesn’t mean it has to be staid,” says Yuji Iwasa, P.F. Chang's Head Development Chef. “Our new fall menu captures the essence of a season that celebrates the bounty of the fall harvest.”
And for sipping throughout the season, the restaurant is debuting three new cocktails:
- Apple Cinnamon Martini—Absolut Orient Apple Vodka and Tuaca Liqueur shaken with apple juice, fresh lemon juice, and a hint of cinnamon.
- Ginger Jalapeno Mule—Tanteo Jalapeno Tequila shaken with fresh ginger, lime juice, and Thai Basil leaves.
- Rum Chata—Cream Liqueur poured over an ice sphere garnished with a cinnamon stick, star anise,and an orange peel.
“P.F. Chang’s is offering an unexpected twist on seasonal beverages,” says Mary Melton, P.F. Chang’s Beverage Director. “Our cocktails provide a fresh culinary perspective that utilize unique ingredients with complex, multi-dimensional flavors.”