The Cheescake Factory Bakery Offers Fresh Presentation Ideas for Desserts
The quality thaw and serve cheesecakes, layer cakes, and cupcakes from The Cheesecake Factory Bakery’s, The Dream Factory give operators an opportunity to cash in on their dessert menus. Foodservice operators strive to distinguish their dessert menus with unique offerings that meet demand for craveable flavors, and many do so by relying on the sweet good-sellers that Americans have always loved. But how to increase sales of time-honored desserts in ways that also contribute a healthy profit? Thanks to fresh presentation ideas from The Cheesecake Factory Bakery, help is on the way.
Begin with a plate and a slice of cheesecake, layer cake or cupcake from the Cheesecake Factory Bakery’s, The Dream Factory line of products. By investing only $0.25 in plate garnishes (Tier 1) and charging the customer a comfortable $5.95, you’re realizing a profit of $3.20 per portion. Spend $0.50 to garnish the plate with ingredients that are even more intriguing (Tier 2), and that dessert warrants a menu price of $6.95—yielding $3.95 in profit. To illustrate:
- The Big O (Original Plain) 10” Cheesecake: Tier 1: raspberry-sauce drizzle, whipped cream, fresh mint sprig, Tier 2: strawberry sauce, fresh fruit, chocolate straw
- Fudge Cake: Tier 1: caramel sauce, whipped cream, fresh mint sprig, Tier 2: chocolate and strawberry sauces, fresh raspberries, whipped cream, marbled-chocolate accent
- Bananas Foster Cupcake: Tier 1: chocolate sauce, whipped cream, fresh mint sprig, Tier 2: chocolate and caramel sauces, fresh banana slices, whipped cream, fresh mint sprig
With thaw-and-serve desserts from The Cheesecake Factory Bakery, operators can easily wow patrons with extraordinary presentations, and even go plateless:
- Ultimate Red Velvet Sip & Bite. Red Velvet Martini served with a mini Red Velvet cake bite on the side.
- Old Fashion Cheesecake Sundaes. Scoops of different cheesecake varieties, dressed in traditional sundae toppings and served in a sundae glass or boat.
- Layer Cake Trifle. Fudge Cake or Italian Cream Torte, sliced horizontally and served layered with cream.
- Slice Pops. New 7” cheesecake slices in Plain, Chocolate and White Chocolate Raspberry varieties, each on a wooden skewer and dipped in rich melted chocolate.