Coffea Debuts PRO-II Coffee Brewer
Technologies Coffea has reinvented the bean‐to‐cup coffee technology. Coffea joined forces with Baristi and Roasters to bring the latest in coffee brewing technology. The result: the Coffea PRO‐II, a machine with distinctive design and advanced technology that can prepare coffee by the cup or carafe (up to 80 ounces).
Coffea coffee machines are made with the patented Coffea coffee brewer system, which makes waiting for coffee a thing of the past; one touch, and fresh coffee will be brewed for you.
All the components are made from high quality materials. Energy consumption and eco‐responsibility is also taken into account. The electronic thermostat and insulated stainless steel high quality boiler provide energy savings up to 60 percent.
The Coffea PRO‐II design also sets new standards for professional coffee machines. A fully customizable stainless steel Coffea coffee machine body is tastefully designed and distinctively modern, with personal settings that can be entirely customized.
- Converts whole bean to fresh brewed coffee in less than a minute Creates a freshly ground and brewed premium coffee taste
- Brews by the cup, half a carafe, or a full carafe
- Brews only what you need and eliminates wasted coffee
- Plumbed and filtered water line
- Continuous service without having to refill the tank, filter paper, or ground coffee.
- No service disruptions
- Beautiful stainless steel finish