American Culinary Federation Announces 2013 Events Series
American Culinary Federation has announced the 2013 Events Series for chefs, culinarians, foodservice professionals and food enthusiasts. Regional conferences in Kentucky, New York, Idaho, and Arkansas, and the National Convention in Nevada will showcase culinary trends.
Who: American Culinary Federation, Inc. (ACF), the premier professional organization for culinarians in North America with more than 20,000 members spanning 200 chapters nationwide. Visit www.acfchefs.org/events for more information.
What: ACF’s annual events series—four regional conferences and one national convention—featuring educational culinary programming, live cooking demonstrations and seminars hosted by industry leaders, networking events, competitions for ACF’s annual awards, and a trade show.
- ACF Southeast Regional Conference, hosted by ACF Kentucky Chapter, March 1 to 4, Louisville Marriott Downtown, Louisville, Ky.
- ACF Northeast Regional Conference, hosted by ACF Syracuse New York Chapter, March 17 to 20, Turning Stone Resort Casino, Verona, N.Y.
- ACF Western Regional Conference, hosted by ACF Chefs de Cuisine of the Inland Northwest, April 12 to 15, Coeur d’Alene Resort, Coeur d’Alene, Idaho
- ACF Central Regional Conference, hosted by ACF Central Arkansas Chapter, April 28 to May 1, Peabody Little Rock and Statehouse Convention Center, Little Rock, Ark.
- ACF National Convention, hosted by ACF Chefs Las Vegas Chapter, July 21 to 25, The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, Las Vegas
Why: The 2013 ACF Events Series provides chefs, culinary students, foodservice professionals, and enthusiasts the opportunity to advance their professional development and culinary skills through educational seminars and cooking demonstrations by industry leaders, networking, competitions, and awards.
Cost: Registration is required; daily and full registration options are available.
Media: Media is invited to attend, but press credentials are required. Interviews are available with select guest speakers, competitors and local chefs. Visit ACF’s media room for the latest press releases.