BOGO Ravioli at Brio Tuscan Grille & BRAVO Cucina Italiana
On March 20, which is National Ravioli Day, BRIO Tuscan Grille and BRAVO Cucina Italiana locations across the nation are celebrating this special day by offering a buy one ravioli dish, take one ravioli dish home for free promotion, while supplies last.
The promotion includes two delicious ravioli dishes at BRIO:
- Lobster & Shrimp Ravioli: Spicy black pepper cream, spinach, grape tomatoes
- Mushroom Ravioli Di Bello: Tomatoes, champagne brown butter
“What better way is there to celebrate this delicious dish, which has been revered for hundreds of years, than by offering our guests this special promotion?” says BRIO Tuscan Grille Chef & Culinary Director Alison Peters. “Not only can guests savor our delicious ravioli dishes in the restaurant, but also at home.”
- Pesto Cheese Ravioli: Pesto ricotta-filled ravioli, Alfredo, toasted bread crumbs, marinara ($12.59 at lunch and $16.99 at dinner)
- Chicken Ravioli Al Forno: Creamy spinach, marinara, parmesan bread crumbs ($13.99 at lunch and $16.99 at dinner)
- Lobster Ravioli Alla Vodka: Sautéed shrimp, tomato cream, toasted bread crumbs ($14.99 at lunch and $16.99 at dinner)
“Ravioli is a classic dish loved by many across the world for hundreds of years,” said BRAVO Culinary Director & Chef Brian Harvey. “It definitely deserves its own holiday, and we at BRAVO are excited to celebrate with our buy one, take one home offer.”
The complimentary entrée is applied to the equal or lower priced item. Not valid with any other offers, rewards or discounts. Dine-in only.