Brixx Wood Fired Pizza Introduces New Sunday Brunch Menu
Brixx Wood Fired Pizza launched a new Sunday brunch menu, featuring such creative dishes as Italian Sausage Omelette Pizza, with olive oil base, spicy Italian sausage, scrambled eggs, sautéed peppers and onions, and Mozzarella and Cheddar cheeses.
The new brunch menu at Brixx features:
- Ham and Eggs Pizza - Basil pesto base, prosciutto, scrambled eggs, mozzarella and goat cheeses. $10.95
- Huevos Rancheros Pizza - Black bean base, scrambled eggs, bacon and mozzarella cheese, topped with fresh salsa and a drizzle of sour cream. $10.95
- Garden Eggs Pizza- Olive oil base, fresh spinach, sundried tomatoes, scrambled eggs, mushrooms, mozzarella and feta cheeses. $10.95
- Brunch Supremo Pizza - Olive oil base, scrambled eggs, spicy Italian sausage, bacon, red onions, mushrooms, mozzarella and cheddar cheeses. $10.95
- Italian Sausage Omelette Pizza - Olive oil base, spicy Italian sausage, scrambled eggs, sautèed peppers and onions, mozzarella and cheddar cheeses. $10.95
- Brixx Brunch Sandwich - Our fresh baked focaccia with scrambled eggs, bacon, arugula, tomato, and basil pesto mayo. Served with a side of fruit salad. $8.95
To accompany your memorable dish, Bloody Mary’s and Lamarca Prosecco Mimosas are $5 a glass, and all bottles of wine are half price during brunch.
Brixx specializes in pizzas built on scratch made dough, topped with a wide array of fresh ingredients and cooked in a wood burning oven to infuse them with the natural flavors of the wood. The menu also features salads, pastas and sandwiches complemented by 24 craft beers on tap, 14 wines by the glass and cocktails.
Brixx appeals to a wide array of palates and dietary needs, offering vegetarian and vegan items. The traditional and whole wheat doughs are vegan. Vegan cheese is available at no extra cost. The restaurant also carries gluten-free dough and gluten-free bottled beer.