Chicago's FIG & OLIVE to Launch Jazz Brunch Sundays
On April 2, FIG & OLIVE Chicago will launch its Jazz Brunch Sundays series offering guests a seasonal, French Riviera-style dining experience in the city’s prominent Gold Coast accompanied by live jazz music.
Creating an elegant and lively atmosphere that exudes the essence of the Mediterranean, guests of FIG & OLIVE can listen to the rhythms of top jazz bands between noon and 3 p.m. while enjoying specialty beverages and brunch plates. The upcoming Jazz Brunch Sundays will feature the musical styling of:
Sunday, April 2: Dave Rice
Sunday, April 9: Chris White
Sunday, April 16: Liz Mandeville
French Riviera-Inspired Brunch
FIG & OLIVE’s brunch menu features fresh, simple ingredients characterized by traditional Mediterranean cuisine with premium olive oils at the core. Highlights from the brunch menu include:
- Signature Crostini selections
- Crab Cake with horseradish, preserved lemon mayo, cilantro
- Quinoa Salad with red cabbage, squash, pomegranate, orange, Brussels sprout citrus dressing
- Riviera Poached Egg and Cured Salmon with cream cheese, horseradish, hollandaise sauce, mixed salad
- French Toast with fig cinnamon jam, seasonal fruits, vanilla whipped cream
- F&O Burger with beef, bun, tomato, pickled onion, choice of cheese, chef’s sauce
- Grilled Smoked Hanger Steak with baby kale, arugula, pine nut, romesco with almond and hazelnut
Guests can pair brunch dishes with a selection of juices and nectars and delightful hand-crafted cocktails including Blood Orange Mimosa with blood orange purée and orange juice topped with sparkling wine; Piscine with sparkling wine served on ice with fresh strawberries; Summer in Provence with gin, house made rosemary thyme syrup, muddled blackberries, lime juice; and Rosé Sangria with rosé wine, pamplemousse liqueur, cranberry and raspberry.
FIG & OLIVE’s Jazz Brunch will take place every Sunday from noon until 3 p.m.