Cotton Patch Cafe Launches All-American New Menu for Summer
Cotton Patch Cafe celebrates summer with the introduction of all-American new menu items that harken to the season’s backyard cookouts, Fourth of July barbecues and family reunions, including ribs, burgers and more.
"Summertime is all about families gathering for celebrations, fun and food,” says Cotton Patch Cafe president Larry Ryback. "From our new and distinctive Chicken Fried Ribs to the summery Avocado Burger, we’re combining homemade seasonal flavors with an unexpected twist, Cotton Patch-style.”
Available through Aug. 26, Cotton Patch’s limited-time summer specials include:
- Chicken Fried Ribs – this all-new, all-Cotton Patch appetizer comes with four chicken fried ribs and is served with BBQ sauce or ranch for dipping
- Baby Back Ribs – available in full- or half-rack portions, these ribs are slow-roasted in special seasoning and finished with Sweet Baby Ray’s BBQ sauce
- Avocado Burger – seasonal avocados add a fresh twist to Cotton Patch’s classic steakhouse burger
- Onion Rings – golden, crispy fried onion rings can be ordered as a side dish or as a crispy, crunchy topping for ribs, burgers and more
- Coconut Cream Pie – homestyle dessert features sweet custard topped with house-baked meringue and fresh coconut
Baby Back Ribs are also available as half-rack combos with a choice of either made-from-scratch Chicken Tenders or Fried Shrimp. Guests can also top their ribs with crispy new Onion Rings.
Throughout the season, guests can complement their meals with regional craft beers or enjoy a frozen summer Swamp Thing cocktail topped with melon liqueur.
Members of the Cotton Patch E-Club can also enjoy a free order of Onion Rings with the purchase of any entree May 21-28.
With its mill-inspired design, Cotton Patch Cafe is known for Southern hospitality and Southern comfort food made from scratch using fresh ingredients.
Founded in Nacogdoches, Texas, in 1989, Dallas-based Cotton Patch Cafe is a Texas-inspired, homestyle restaurant serving Southern classics in more than 50 locations across Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas and New Mexico.