Firebirds Wood Fired Grill Introduces Bold Summer Features Menu
Firebirds Wood Fired Grill, known for its scratch kitchen and bold flavors, has unveiled its new Summer Features menu offering fresh seasonal ingredients. The menu, available June 21 to August 1, will showcase items such as Wood-Fired Pineapple Teriyaki Beef Tenderloin, Creole Seared Mahi, Mushroom and Chipotle Gouda Burger and Big Daddy Lemon Cake.
“Our summer menu is packed with a wide variety of flavors and ingredients, from wood-grilled steak and chicken and seared mahi to tangy pineapple and lemon and sweet chile sauce,” says Firebirds Executive Chef Steve Sturm. “Whatever flavors our guests are looking for this summer, our seasonal menu is sure to cater to all taste buds.”
The Summer Features lunch and dinner menus include:
- Chicken Sorrento Salad with chile-rubbed grilled chicken tossed with ripe tomatoes, mozzarella, mixed greens and balsamic vinaigrette
- Firebirds Braised Beef Sandwich with sautéed yellow onions, red bell peppers and red pepper aioli on a toasted baguette
- Mushroom & Chipotle Gouda Burger with herbed portabella mushrooms, chipotle gouda cheese and jalapeño garnish
Lunch and Dinner
- Firebirds Wedge Salad with applewood-smoked bacon, grape tomatoes, bleu cheese dressing and crumbles, candied bacon and Ranch Rings
- Chile-Spiced Calamari with sweet chile sauce, green onions and toasted pumpkin seeds
- Big Daddy Lemon Cake with fresh summer blueberries in blueberry sauce
- Wood-Fired Pineapple Teriyaki Beef Tenderloin with asparagus and crispy herb-tossed fingerling potatoes
- Creole Seared Mahi with shrimp, summer corn, asparagus, portabella mushrooms and tomatoes in a garlic chardonnay cream sauce; served with parmesan mashed potatoes
Gluten-sensitive options on the Summer Features menu include the Firebirds Wedge Salad, Chicken Sorrento Salad and Creole Seared Mahi.
Firebirds Wood Fired Grill is a collection of 43 polished-casual restaurants specializing in boldly flavored, classic American cuisine, including fresh steaks and seafood prepared from scratch and seared over local hickory, oak or pecan wood on authentic wood-fired grill. Architectural features include custom-designed wine walls, inviting patios and the FIREBAR, which boasts a wide selection of artisan cocktails, craft beer and a robust wine list, including Firebirds’ private label wine, served at proper cellar temperatures. With its purpose to “Serve, enrich and exceed,” Firebirds prides itself on providing real value and unexpected delights to its guests, while weaving itself into the fabric of the communities it serves. To date, Firebirds has donated more than $950K to Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation to fund childhood cancer research through the sale of its freshly squeezed lemonade.