Grimaldi’s Pizzeria Introduces Fresh Cut Flavors Menu for Spring
Spring is on the way, and Grimaldi’s Pizzeria is launching its Fresh Cut Flavors Seasonal Menu on March 11. These limited-time selections use seasonal ingredients, such as watermelon, strawberry, arugula and coconut, to reflect the bright and refreshing flavors of spring.
The Fresh Cut Flavors Menu is inclusive of salad, pizza, desserts and springtime drinks and features:
- Watermelon Arugula Salad, arugula tossed with mint, feta cheese, cucumber and watermelon
- Prosciutto Arugula Pizza,a coal brick-oven classic white pizza topped with thinly sliced prosciutto and arugula
- Banana Cream Cheesecake, a banana cheesecake with a Nilla wafer cookie crust topped with whipped cream and crumbled Nilla wafers
- Caramel Coconut Cheesecake, a rich caramel cheesecake atop an Oreo cookie crust topped with caramel glaze, toasted coconut, chocolate drizzle and whipped cream
- Watermelon Mule a twist on the traditional mule withKetel One Vodka, Gosling’s Ginger Beer, Monin Watermelon Puree, and lime juice, garnished with watermelon chunks
- Springtime Sangriaa refreshing blend of Beso Del Sol White Sangria, Monin Watermelon Puree and lemon juice
- Watermelon and Strawberry Italian Soda, Iced Tea and Lemonade, for non-alcoholic options
By popular demand, Grimaldi’s has added the Chocolate Cannoli, which is currently featured in the winter menu, to its menu year-round. Guests can indulge in the pizzeria’s fried pastry shell dipped in chocolate and filled with sweet ricotta cheese, chocolate chips, finished with powdered sugar and more chocolate chips.
In the world of pizza, Grimaldi’s is an institution that has earned more awards than any other pizzeria in the country with more celebrity sightings than most 5-star restaurants. Using only the freshest ingredients, a “secret recipe” pizza sauce, handmade mozzarella cheese and dough, Grimaldi’s serves traditional pizza (as it began in Naples, Italy) in an upscale yet casual, family-oriented pizzeria. The intense heat of the oven evenly bakes the pies to create Grimaldi’s famous crispy and smoky thin crust that Zagat has voted best pizza year after year.