Hickory Tavern Launches Fall Menu
Fresh off its honor of cracking the coveted FSR 50 list by FSR Magazine and once named runner-up in ESPN’s Best Sports Bar in North America, Hickory Tavern, the social gathering spot with 27 restaurants in 16 communities across the southeastern U.S., today announced an amped up menu with new appetizers, flatbreads, sandwiches, burgers, and steaks. It’s all about of the evolution of “Your Craveable Experience,” where guests are drawn to a lively bar, great food, and a passion for entertainment and sports.
“With ‘Your Craveable Experience,’ you can make Hickory Tavern anything you want, but please don’t call us a sports bar or a chain restaurant because we are so, so much more,” says Hickory Tavern CMO Thom Perez. “The beauty of being ‘un-chained’ is that we can revisit our menu anytime in order to please our guests with new, freshly-prepared items from appetizers to entrees and everything in between. And that’s exactly what’s we’ve done with our revitalized menu.”
Beginning today, Hickory Tavern guests can enjoy the following delectable new masterpieces:
- Crab Cake “Duo” – Two house-made Maryland-style crab cakes, served with roasted corn and tomato relish, Cajun remoulade, Tavern greens, and side
- Hawaiian Pork Ribeye – 48-hour marinade, pineapple, ginger, soy and sesame, Tavern greens, and french fries
- Southern Fried Chicken BLT – Hand-breaded fried chicken breast, lettuce, tomato, applewood smoked bacon, and buttermilk jalapeño ranch dressing served on a hoagie roll
- Smokehouse Gameday Burger – Fresh ground beef, two slices of thick-cut applewood-smoked bacon, Sweet Baby Ray’s BBQ sauce, shredded Jack and cheddar cheese, and crispy onion straws
- Pimento Burger – Fresh ground beef, house-made pimento cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, onions, and pickles
- B+B Burger – Fresh ground beef, slow-braised bacon onion jam, and blue cheese
- BBQ Chicken Flatbread – Roasted chicken, barbecue sauce, red onion, and Jack and cheddar cheese drizzled with sour cream and cilantro
- Veggie White Flatbread – Fresh tomato, spinach, garlic, and balsamic glaze
- Pepperoni Flatbread – Pepperoni, marinara sauce, mozzarella cheese
- Jumbo Onion Ring Tower - House-made style onion rings served with roasted jalapeño ranch
- Ahi Tuna Poke – Ahi Tuna, fresh cucumber, Pacific-inspired marinade, and wonton chips
Starting with a welcoming and warm greeting and then moving into attentive service with a guest-first mission, visitors are treated to an extensive and diverse menu.
Since opening its first location in Charlotte two decades ago, Hickory Tavern has become the neighborhood’s favorite destination for any occasion. Hickory Tavern’s unique brand of polished casual features a lively bar atmosphere, upscale menu and 60 big screen TVs and projectors for catching all of your favorite entertainment and sports.
Hickory Tavern’s latest honor put the brand in the prestigious FSR 50, which recognizes the top 50 emerging restaurant brands, featuring 50 high potential, performance-proven full-service brands with fewer than 50 locations.