A La Carte Dining Arrives at Atlanta’s Lazy Betty
Lazy Betty, the modern and inventive restaurant from executive chef/partner Ron Hsu and chef de cuisine/partner Aaron Phillips, will launch its a la carte menu on Tuesday, April 9. A la carte dining will be available exclusively for walk-in guests only in Lazy Betty’s lounge and on the outdoor patio, set to open this spring.
The a la carte menu, available here, features artistically crafted and thoughtfully prepared tasting dishes such as:
- Georgia Shrimp Causa with aji potato foam & pepper relish
- Caviar (Lazy Betty Reserve or Siberian Reserve) with biscuits & cultivated cream
- Madras Spiced Duck Rillette with sour cherries
- Salmon Tartare with Persian cucumbers & squid ink chip
Sweet dessert offerings include “Creamsicle” with citrus compote and white chocolate and assorted ice creams and sorbets.
Lazy Betty also offers three distinct and thoughtfully crafted tasting menus to guests with reservations:
- Lazy Betty Tasting Menu: seven courses available in the dining room only
- Chef's Tasting Menu: ten courses served at the Chef's Counter, where guests are able to interact with the culinary team and experience a menu of expanded offerings
- Vegetarian Tasting Menu: available upon request, the menu offers innovative and vegetable-forward cuisine
The beverage program mimics the intentionality and finesse of the food menu, consisting of an approachable and free-spirited wine list sourced from domestic and international boutique wineries. Guests may also choose to sip on sake and beer, brewed locally and from around the world, and craft cocktails curated by Zee Zammit.
Located in Atlanta’s Candler Park neighborhood, Lazy Betty opened in February and serves refined dishes representative of a variety of cuisines. All prices are inclusive of service and all of Lazy Betty’s menus change regularly as new ingredients come into season.
Helming the kitchen of Lazy Betty are chefs Ron Hsu, bringing culinary chops from Michelin-starred Le Bernardin and Le Colonial, and Aaron Phillips, whose past experience includes Le Bernardin, Jean-Georges’ The Mark Restaurant, and The Four Seasons Hotel. Peter Hill serves as General Manager and Lindsey Davis is the restaurant’s Pastry Sous Chef. The spot is also managed by restaurant partners (and Chef Ron’s siblings) Howard and Anita Hsu.