Macaroni Grill's New Brunch Menu Includes Endless Bloody Marys and Mimosas
Romano’s Macaroni Grill is now serving a broad variety of sweet and savory brunch offerings. The company introduced a brunch menu featuring more than ten new entrees, as well as classic favorites and signature cocktails with a fresh, new twist.
In addition to delectable entrees like Peach Bellini Pancakes, Romano’s Signature Porchetta Sandwich and Italian Biscuits + Gravy, the weekend brunch at Macaroni Grill also features a new Amore Mix + Match option which allows guests to add endless Zing Zang Bloody Marys and Mimosas for just $12. Guests have the option to add a Grilled + Chilled Shrimp Spiedini to a Bloody Mary beverage, and flavors such as blackberry, peach, strawberry or pomegranate to the traditional mimosa. The brunch menu also features signature beverage options, from the Ultimate Bellini to Frosé.
“We listened to our guests and found they were seeking a diverse mix of classic and modern breakfast and lunch offerings that complemented Macaroni Grill’s authentic dining experience,” says Holly Wagstaff-Bellomo, vice president of marketing, Macaroni Grill. “With a robust new lineup of brunch specific entrees and an endless beverage menu designed to delight our guests, we invite everyone to start their day our Italian way, especially on Sunday’s when all Macaroni Grill locations are now open earlier at 10 a.m.”
The new brunch menu additions at Macaroni Grill include:
- Porchetta Hash – Premium Italian porchetta, two eggs, roasted rosemary potatoes, fresh herbs and sautéed onions and peppers are served with a calabrian pepper pesto hollandaise.
- Italian Biscuits and Gravy – House-baked rosemary cheddar biscuits are topped with creamy Italian sausage gravy, parmesan and fresh parsley.
- Avocado Toast – Toasted brioche bread is topped with calabrian pepper pesto, eggs, arugula and a balsamic glaze with crispy parmesan potatoes.
- Eggs Benedict – Poached eggs, crispy prosciutto, arugula and crispy parmesan potatoes are served with a choice of traditional charred lemon or basil pesto hollandaise sauce and brioche toast and fig jam.
- Mom’s Ricotta Meatballs + Spaghetti – House-made beef, veal, pork and ricotta meatballs are mixed with romano, spaghetti and a choice of pomodorina or bolognese sauce.
- Romano’s Signature Porchetta Sandwich – Premium Italian porchetta, smoked buffalo mozzarella and arugula are layered on ciabatta bread with calabrian pepper pesto and salsa verde with a side of crispy parmesan potatoes and house made ketchup.
- Peach Bellini Pancakes – A fluffy pancake stack is topped with honey butter, peach bellini sauce and fresh strawberries and raspberries.
- French Toast – Traditional, golden brioche French toast, served with a choice of Nutella stuffing or sweet berry topping, is topped with whipped mascarpone crème, fresh strawberries and raspberries.
- Crème Brulee Oatmeal – Cinnamon and brown sugar steel cut oatmeal is loaded with fresh strawberries, raspberries, toasted walnut and dates and a crunchy crème brulee topping.
- Yogurt Parfait – Creamy Greek yogurt is layered with rosemary granola and includes fresh strawberries and raspberries.
Additional brunch beverage options include:
- Lunetta Prosecco Split Mimosa – A traditional mimosa is served with a split of lunetta prosecco.
- Grande Bloody Mary – The classic Zing Zang Bloody Mary is served with a peppadew pepper, fresh mozzarella, grape tomato, rosemary brown sugar bacon and a lime.
- Frosé – Cupcake rosé, strawberry puree and monin agave nectar are blended with fresh citrus.
- White Peach Sangria – Carletto pinot grigio and peach puree are combined with sparkling wine.
- Red Sangria – Cavicchioli Lambrusco is mixed with a fresh fruit blend.
- Ultimate Bellini – Bacardi rum, lunetta prosecco and house white wine are combined with peach and black raspberry.