Maxie’s at The LINQ Promenade Offering Eggs Benedict Boxes on April 16
On April 16, Maxie’s at The LINQ Promenade invites guests to celebrate National Eggs Benedict Day by indulging in one of their four towering benedict boxes.
The play on traditional benedicts includes familiar breakfast ingredients such as tomatoes, bacon and poached eggs, layered inside a hollowed-out brioche loaf and topped with hollandaise sauce. The benedict boxes also feature non-traditional items including BBQ brisket, pico de gallo, guacamole and pastrami into a stacked breakfast fit for Lemuel Benedict himself.
The restaurant is known for whimsical dishes that are equally indulgent as they are visually appealing. They recently launched “Breakfast Anytime” ensuring guests can enjoy the most important meal of the day, all day long. An expanded dinner menu will be announced later this month.
Maxie’s recently became Las Vegas’ newest hotspot for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Maxie’s menu features ostentatious breakfast, lunch and dinner classics, as well as a collection of contemporary deli dishes. Operated by Hospitality Boulevard, Maxie’s is located next to the base of High Roller, the world’s tallest observation wheel.
Maxie’s signature benedict boxes include (select dishes include hyperlinks to downloadable photos):
- Eggs Benedict: Applewood bacon, poached eggs, sliced tomato and hollandaise sauce, packed inside a hollowed brioche loaf.
- Guacamole & Chorizo Eggs Benedict: Guacamole, chorizo, pico de gallo, poached eggs with honey chipotle lime and hollandaise sauce, packed inside a hollowed brioche loaf.
- BBQ Brisket & Egg Benedict: Beef brisket, poached eggs, BBQ sauce, caramelized onion, peppers and hollandaise cause with a dash of hot sauce, packed inside a hollowed brioche loaf.
- Pastrami Benedict: Sliced pastrami, poached eggs, crispy fingerling potatoes, Swiss cheese, caramelized onions, coleslaw and hollandaise sauce, packed inside a hollowed brioche loaf.
- Maxie’s is open daily from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.