Perlick Launches Expanded Draft Beer Tower Offering
Perlick, a leader in total package bar equipment and beverage dispensing systems, today announced the expansion of its Draft Beer Tower offering to include 115 new glycol ready options. Created from towers previously available only on a custom order basis, Perlick’s newly designed quality Draft Beer Tower options offer up to 36 faucets.
“The proliferation of the craft beer movement has led many industry experts to predict that by 2020 the nation’s leading bars and restaurants each will boast over 60 beers on tap,” says Jim Koelbl, vice president of Sales for Perlick’s Commercial Products. “As the leader in beer dispensing, Perlick is dedicated to providing bar and restaurant owners with new, quality products that address industry trends – like the craft beer movement – while maximizing profitability. The addition of our 115 new glycol ready Draft Beer Tower options, including some that are available with up to 36 faucets, is a testament to Perlick’s continued commitment to our customers.”
The addition of new Draft Beer Tower options – featuring more faucets – is a direct response to the growing demands of patrons for a broader beer selection. To help bar and restaurant owners meet these demands, Perlick spent months researching the most needed Draft Beer Tower configurations. In introducing this wider array of options, Perlick is directly responding to customer demand and preference. New offerings include:
- Tee Towers – The Perlick classic line has expanded with the addition of wide base tee towers with 8,9,10 and 12 faucets for higher capacity serving. The line is available in stainless steel, polished chrome and tarnish-free brass.
- Bridge Tee Towers – Bar and restaurant owners can dispense more brews with the expanded bridge tower line, which now includes 20, 24, and 30 faucets for dispensing a wider selection of draft beers. These are available in all three classic finishes.
- Back-to-Back Bridge Towers – Larger bars with island serving space can get the quick access they need from both sides of Perlick’s new back-to-back bridge towers. Available in all three finishes, they feature 16, 20, 24, 32, and 36 faucets.
- Brew Pipe Towers – Perlick’s popular brew pipe tower offering has expanded into more sizes and styles than ever before. The industrial look of the brushed stainless steel brings style to bar tops, while the all new L-shaped and pass-thru Brew Pipe Towers add design flexibility to meet bar and restaurant owners’ dispensing needs. The L-shaped towers are available left- or right-mounted with 6, 8, or 10 faucets. Pass-thru brew pipe towers are available with 6, 8, 10, 12, 16, and 20 faucets.
In addition to mounting and finish choices, the new Draft Beer Towers include:
- Pure copper coolant lines and cold blocks to maintain chilled beverage temperature
- Insulated dispensing heads that ensure a perfect temperature right up to the faucet
- Factory-balanced restrictors that control beverage flow and assure perfect beer from the faucet with every pour
- One-year warranty: Perlick products are guaranteed against defects in both material and workmanship for a period of one year from date of sale