Philadelphia’s Thirsty Dice Creates Stranger Things Menu
To celebrate the return of Eleven, Mike, Will and the Stranger Things gang, Thirsty Dice, Philadelphia’s first board game café, is celebrating with a special menu for the month of July. See below for more information about their customized Stranger Things menu, available all month long.
Menu items include:
- Bob’s Chicken and Waffle Sandwich- $7
- Chicken sandwich with a spicy maple aioli wrapped in an Eggo Waffle
- Monster Dog Tots- $8
- Tater-tots topped with house-made queso sauce
- Dessert Nachos- $10
- Eggo Waffles with salted caramel sauce, chocolate sauce, whipped cream and M&M’s
- Upside Down Cocktail- $11
- Dark rum, pineapple, coriander, charcoal
- Waffle Milkshake- $7
- Bassets vanilla ice cream, maple syrup, Eggo Waffle
Thirsty Dice is Philadelphia’s first board game café. With over 800 games to choose from, there is something for everyone to play.