P.J. Whelihan’s Offering Endless Wings for $15.99 on National Chicken Wing Day
July 22, 2019Industry News
This National Chicken Wing Day, Monday, July 29, P.J. Whelihan’s, with 17 locations throughout Pennsylvania and New Jersey is offering guests endless wings all day for $15.99. This all you can eat offer is valid in store only and excludes takeout.
- 95 billion: Number of chicken wings devoured by Americans each year.
- 10.9 million: Number of wings P.J. Whelihan’s sold in 2018.
- 106,893: Number of wings seved y P.J Whelihan’s during Super Bowl LIII.
- 12: Number of signature sauces P.J. Whelihan’s offers to dress their wings (Wing of the Month: Psychedelic Heat, Hot N’ Honey, Mild, Hot, Honey BBQ, Sweet Chili, Garlic Parm, Chipotle BBQ, Kickin’ Korean, Inferno, Mexican Garlic, and Old Bay)
- 72,000: Number of wings sold every Tuesday night during half-price wing night at all 17 P.J Whelihan’s locations.
- 1993: The year the first P.J. Whelihan’s opened in Allentown, PA, kicking off two-plus decades of wing mastery.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by FSR, Food News Media, or Journalistic, Inc.