QSR Automations Reveals DineTime
QSR Automations offers guest management and kitchen software solutions with more than 70,000 installations worldwide, including Cheesecake Factory, Olive Garden, and Applebee’s International, and its software solution integrates with 54 other point-of-service providers, helping to make these establishments run efficiently. Now, QSR Automations is bringing it expertise to small chain and family-owned restaurants with its newest mobile application, DineTime.
DineTime is a guest management solution that enables smaller-scale establishments to run more efficiently, while maximizing their customers' experience. Key features and benefits of DineTime include the following:
- Management: DineTime enables restaurants to digitally manage wait lists, staff, reservations, and floor plans to better serve customers and improve overall operations.
- Two-Way Texting: Using its proprietary technology, DineTime can alert customers via text message when their table is ready instead of using buzzers.
- Quotes: Restaurants can provide automated, digital quotes directly to guests.
- Marketing: Restaurants can create guest or patron lists to leverage for customer marketing.
- Accessibility: DineTime can be accessed through the mobile application or through DineTime.com’s portal.