Red Lobster Announces New Early Dining Specials, Including Endless Shrimp Mondays
Red Lobster announced new Early Dining Specials, including Endless Shrimp Mondays and To-Go Tuesdays. The introduction of Early Dining Specials provides guests with even more reasons to visit Red Lobster during the week.
Guests who visit their local Red Lobster restaurant Monday through Friday between 11 a.m. and 6 p.m. can take advantage of the exciting new deals with special pricing. The complete line-up of Early Dining Specials includes:
- $15 Endless Shrimp Monday—Mix and match delicious Shrimp Scampi, Fried Shrimp and Grilled Shrimp Skewer endlessly for just $15. Served with a choice of side.
- To-Go Tuesday—Enjoy Red Lobster from the comfort of your home or office with 15% off online To Go orders – all day long. Place an order at RedLobsterToGo.com using the code: TUESDAY.
- $15 4-Course Feast Wednesday—Everything guests love about Red Lobster’s famous 4-Course Feast, complete with soup, salad, entrée and dessert, at a special price.
- $20 Petite Ultimate Feast Thursday—Smaller portions. Just as Ultimate. Dive into a petite Maine lobster tail, wild-caught snow crab legs, garlic shrimp scampi and Walt’s Favorite Shrimp.
- $10 Fish Fry Friday—Celebrate the weekend with Fish Fry Friday for just $10. Served with a choice of side.
- All dine-in entrées come with choice of salad and unlimited warm house-made Cheddar Bay Biscuits.
Guests can join Red Lobster’s app-based loyalty program, My Red Lobster Rewards, to earn points and redeem tasty rewards, place a to-go order or join the waitlist. The free app is available for iOS and Android.