Rusty Bucket Restaurant & Tavern Expands Menu
In an effort to provide guests with even more options when dining at Rusty Bucket Restaurant & Tavern, the company announced today that it will launch new healthier menu items on November 20. The additions to the menu will span from starters and sides to entrees and desserts.
“We recognize that many of our guests are now looking for more nutritious options in addition to our signature dishes that have become their favorites over the years,” said Gary Callicoat, president, Rusty Bucket Restaurant & Tavern. “We’re happy to offer new delicious and flavorful dishes featuring the freshest ingredients that meet our guests’ preferences.”
New items that guests will find on the restaurant’s menu include:
- Hummus: served with grilled pita and new vegetables, including fresh red bell peppers, celery, carrots, and cucumbers
- Harvest Salad: prepared with roasted chicken, kale, cranberries, sweet corn, quinoa, farro, grape tomatoes, peppers and toasted nuts, and finished with fresh herbs and a sherry mustard vinaigrette
- Citrus Roasted Salmon: served with garlic asparagus and a quinoa and farro side salad with a citrus vinaigrette
- New York Strip Steak: a 10-oz steak topped with sautéed mushrooms and onions, garlic asparagus, and crispy red skin potatoes
- Asiago Crusted Chicken: served over alfredo noodles in a house-roasted tomato cream sauce
In addition to these healthful options, Rusty Bucket will also add new sides such as asparagus and a quinoa and farro side salad.
Guests can indulge in a couple of new decadent desserts, including a cheesecake featuring their house-made strawberry topping and an almond and rice flour crust, which also happens to be gluten-free, and a seasonal Key Lime Pie with house-made whipped cream.
In addition to the overall menu updates, when parents dine out at any Rusty Bucket location, they will be able to see that the kid’s menu provides their children with healthy, good meal options, including grilled chicken fingers, grilled Atlantic cod, and kid’s veggie pizza, which meet the National Restaurant Association’s Kids LiveWell Program guidelines.
Gary’s Blend No. 12 launches with seasonal cocktail blend
Rusty Bucket will be launching Gary’s Blend No. 12 on November 20 to add to the restaurant’s VIBE award-winning beverage lineup. This will be the 12th exclusive blend that Callicoat and his team have worked with Woodford Reserve to create. Baked Apple Manhattan will be the featured cocktail for this blend, perfect for the cooler months ahead.
Rusty Bucket is a classic chef-driven American restaurant and tavern serving a scratch-made menu featuring fresh fish, hand-pattied burgers, sandwiches, pizza and a variety of entrees and appetizers. Open for lunch and dinner daily, the new menu items will be available in all 24 Rusty Bucket locations. Happy hour specials can also be enjoyed from 3 to 6 p.m., Monday through Friday. Call-ahead seating is available.
Rusty Bucket is getting in the holiday spirit. Through December 30, the company is offering a $10 Rusty Bucket bonus card with the purchase of $50 in Rusty Bucket gift cards, including e-cards.