Toast Integrates with SpeedETab to Enable Native Mobile Ordering
Toast, the all-in-one restaurant technology platform and one of the fastest-growing technology companies in the U.S., announced a partnership with SpeedETab, the industry leader in native mobile ordering, mobile payment, and analytics solutions for merchants. This integration empowers restauranteurs with enterprise-level order ahead technology that works seamlessly with Toast.
“In our Toast Restaurant Technology in 2017 Report, we found that only 22 percent of restaurants offer a mobile pay or custom app payment option for guests, despite the fact that 58 percent of diners will nearly always use the option when it’s available. Toast and SpeedETab want to change that,” says Aman Narang, president and co-founder of Toast. “We are thrilled to welcome SpeedETab to Toast’s best-in-class partner ecosystem, the Toast API Partner Program, which makes restaurant operations simpler.”
SpeedETab provides businesses with a robust, cloud-based platform focused on increasing in-store revenue and enhancing the guest experience through mobile. Platform features include:
- White Label App Solutions: beautifully branded, native mobile apps built on top of the trusted SpeedETab platform boast mobile ordering, mobile payment, and loyalty functionalities among other powerful features
- The SpeedETab User Network: welcomes hundreds of thousands of users to discover and explore nearby merchants
- Powerful Engagement and Marketing Tools: the SpeedETab Insights platform empowers brands to better understand their business and engage with customers through segmented push notification and email campaigns
- Robust API Support: SpeedETab's Developer API Program equips brands with mobile ordering
- Flexible Delivery Modes: arms restaurateurs with tools to customize delivery requirements
“We’re excited to partner with Toast to offer an incredibly frictionless order ahead experience for restaurants across the U.S.,” says Adam Garfield, CEO and co-founder of SpeedETab. “We want to make it easy for every merchant to offer mobile ordering and mobile payments to their customers without the headaches of additional hardware and intensive capital—our integration with Toast allows for exactly that experience.”
Toast Restaurant POS offers advanced functionality to manage the day-to-day operations of the restaurant, including quick menu modifications, real-time enterprise reporting and labor management on an easy-to-use interface. The platform also features revenue-driving tools including physical and digital gift cards, loyalty programs and online ordering.