Zinburger Introduces Spiked and Non-Alcoholic Citrus Lemonades
With the official start of summer more than a month away, Zinburger Wine & Burger Bar won’t wait to offer its guests the perfect summer refresher: new made-to-order lemonades—spiked and non-spiked. The new citrus lemonades will be available at all 15 east coast locations through August 31.
And to prove summer drinks can be philanthropic, for every non-alcoholic lemonade sold, Zinburger will donate 50 cents to Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation(ALSF), a national childhood cancer foundation dedicated to raising funds for research into new treatments and cures for all children battling cancer.
Soon-to-be Summer Zinburger classics include the following Spiked Lemonades:
- HENDRICK’S CUCUMBER LEMONADE—Hendrick’s Gin, Lemonade, Simple Syrup, Cucumber & Mint
- AGAVE WATERMELON LEMONADE—Patrón Silver Tequila, Lemonade, Monin Agave Syrup, Hiram Walker Triple Sec, Fresh Watermelon Cubes, Lemon, Mint & Salt
- CITRON BLUEBERRY LEMONADE—ABSOLUT Citron Vodka, Lemonade, Blueberry Reàl & Lemon Wheel
- SPIKED RASPBERRY LEMONADE—GREY GOOSE Vodka, Signature House Made Lemonade, Fresh Raspberries, Fresh Lemon Juice, Simple Syrup, Lemon Wheel & Raspberry
For non-drinkers and others under-21, non-alcoholic Lemonades include the following:
- BLACK & BLUE LEMONADE—Our Signature House Made Lemonade Shaken with Fresh Blackberries, Blueberry Purée & Lemon
- CUCUMBER MINT LEMONADE—Our Signature House Made Lemonade Muddled with Fresh Cucumber, Simple Syrup & Mint
- STRAWBERRY LEMONADE—Signature House Made Lemonade, Monin® Strawberry & Fresh Lemon Juice
- SIGNATURE HOUSE MADE LEMONADE- Made from Scratch Daily with Fresh Lemon Juice, Water & Simple Syrup
- HALF & HALF—Half Signature House Made Lemonade & Half Zinburger Iced Tea
Since opening the East Coast’s first Zinburger in Clifton, N.J. seven years ago to much fanfare, stellar reviews and packed crowds, Zinburger has developed an almost fanatical customer following who enjoy made-to-order gourmet burgers, hand-dipped shakes and floats, decadent pies and 23 wine varieties.