Hard Rock Takes International Burgers On Tour
Hard Rock Cafe will let guests sample Local Legendary Burger offerings, showcasing the flavor and ingredients at Hard Rock locations across the globe as part of its new World Burger Tour menu.
These unique burgers from five continents will take center stage at Hard Rock Cafes in the U.S. May 1-June 30.
Chefs create a unique Local Legendary Burger that captures the local flavors of their city and is only available at that cafe location. More than 150 local burgers were evaluated by Hard Rock's culinary team, with fan favorites selected to star on the limited-time World Burger Tour menu.
"As a global brand, Hard Rock understands the importance of tailoring its menu and embracing the different taste profiles of guests at each of our locations," says Michael Beacham, senior vice president and COO of Corporate Cafes for Hard Rock International.
Items featured as part of Hard Rock Cafe's World Burger Tour menu includes, among others:
- Java Lava Burger- From Seattle, a certified Angus beef patty is grilled and dressed in a house-made espresso rub and topped with lava sauce, crunchy java onions, bacon, melted Tillamook Cheddar cheese, and garnished with a fried jalapeno.
- Haggis Burger- This Scottish burger features a certified Angus beef patty topped with savory haggis, melted Monterey Jack cheese, golden turnip frazzles, and a whisky maple glaze.
- Schnitzel Burger- From Germany, two stacks of tender pork schnitzel are lightly breaded and made crispy to order, topped with crunchy sauerkraut, spicy brown mustard, and savory bacon.
- The Aussie Burger- A certified Angus beef patty is topped with caramelized onions, a fried egg, Cheddar cheese, crispy bacon, and beetroot.
- Marimba Burger- This Guatemalan item features a certified Angus beef patty topped with a chipotle and jalapeno spiced layer of beans, fresh salsa, Monterey Jack cheese, Cheddar cheese, and crispy tortilla straws.
- Banh Mi Burger- From Vietnam, a certified Angus beef patty topped with house-made Vietnamese glaze, pickled vegetables and cucumbers accompanied by a garnish of cilantro and green onions
- Sweet & Sour Burger- A certified Angus beef patty is topped with a fried onion ring, bell peppers, grilled pineapple, and drizzled with house-made sweet and sour sauce in this Chinese specialty.
- Tandoori Spiced Chicken Burger- From India, a dark meat chicken patty is seasoned with aromatic spices and fresh herbs, topped with mint mayonnaise, and served with a side of cucumber
- Date Burger- This United Arab Emirates favorite features a certified Angus beef patty topped with rich date chutney, diced fresh dates, and a dollop of cream cheese.
Local Legendary Burgers are served with lettuce, tomato, and artisan fries. Throughout the World Burger Tour, each French fry selection is paired with a complementary signature dipping sauce. Guests in select markets can choose from Hard Rock's classic seasoned french fries or additional new offerings, including Chili Seasoned Fries with Chipotle Garlic Ketchup, Parmesan Romano Fries with Garlic Aioli, and Herb and Garlic Fries with Chimichurri Mayo.
"Local chefs at Hard Rock Cafes take great pride in conceptualizing and creating a Local Legendary Burger that perfectly captures the culinary essence of their home city," says Russell Booth, Executive Chef for Hard Rock International.
As part of the World Burger Tour menu, Hard Rock Cafes will also showcase international cocktails including:
- Mai Tai One On – a South Pacific-inspired cocktail that features a refreshing blend of Mount Gay Eclipse Rum, Cointreau Orange Liqueur, Monin Orgeat, a splash of lime, and orange juice.
- Pomegranate Mule – a mix of Absolut Vodka, Monin Pomegranate, and ginger beer make this summertime favorite from Russia.
- Pineapple Ginger Caipirinha – a Brazilian blend of Agua Luca Cachaça and pineapple with the subtle hint of Domaine de Canton Ginger Liqueur.