SafetyChain Software to be Showcased at Food Safety Conference
SafetyChain Software, innovators of realtime safety chain management solutions that automate, streamline, and improve food safety and quality assurance (FSQA) while promoting regulatory, 3rd party and customer compliance,is pleased to announce their customer, Florida Caribbean Distillers, will be presenting at the Food Safety Consortium conference taking place December 4—5 in Schaumburg, Illinois.
As part of the conference's Food Supply Chain Management track, SafetyChain Software's customer Florida Caribbean Distillers, a leading manufacturer of brand and co-packed alcohol products, juices, and flavorings, session will take place Thursday, December 5.
Automating Food Safety Quality and Assurance at Florida Caribbean Distillers: Business Drivers, Results, and Lessons Learned. Learn how Florida Caribbean Distillers is leveraging SafetyChain Software technology to:
- Manage the document overload associated with compliance from thousands of suppliers and myriad specifications for its many customers
- Ensure that SOPs, CCPs, PRPs, and other requirements are followed
- Electronically analyze FSQA test results in realtime and take timely CAPAs
- Have a centralized, time/date stamped repository of FSQA data for trending and on-demand response to regulatory, 3rd party and customer inquiries or audits
- Achieve and comply with FSSC certification, compliance and audit-readiness, and more
The food safety community conference attendees will also have the chance to learn more about the benefits and ROI of SafetyChain Software's Solutions during the conference exhibition. SafetyChain's leading Food SafetyChain Management Solution's will be showcased, which includes:
- Regulatory, GFSI and Customer Compliance – including the ability to automate program tasks and audit documentation
- Supplier Program Management – including inbound COA management, due date notifications and realtime analysis of FSQA specs/compliance, risk assessment, and more
- FSQA Program Management – including HACCP/HARPC automation, root cause analysis, process controls, task scheduling with non-compliance alerts, audit readiness, and more
- Mobile FSQA Data Collection – along with realtime analysis to specs and before/after CAPA documentation