Blood Orange Gin & Tonic
As consumers search for new flavors, this twist on the gin and tonic adds a unique taste profile to beverage menus.
1 1/2 oz Gin
1 oz Fruit in Hand Blood Orange Velvet
Couple of dashes Orange bitters
4 oz Tonic water
Sprinkle of Fresh thyme leaves
1 slice Fresh blood orange for garnish
1. Fill a highball glass with ice.
2. Add gin, Blood Orange Velvet, and orange bitters.
3. Top with tonic and gently stir.
4. Sprinkle with fresh thyme.
5. Garnish with fresh blood orange wedge.