Avocados From Mexico
Bring two of the most popular snacking dishes together with this dish from Chef Mark Garcia of Avocados From Mexico.
Buffalo and guacamole together? It doesn't get much better.
- 12 each Avocados From Mexico peeled and pitted
- 6 ounces Fresh lime juice
- 1 each White onion small diced
- 3 each Tomatoes small diced
- 2 each Jalapeños fine diced
- 8 ounces Frank’s Original Buffalo Hot Sauce
- 8 ounces Blue Cheese crumbled
- 4 each Celery stalks small diced
- Smash avocado and mix with lime juice, diced onion, tomato and jalapeno.
- Layer guacamole mixture into a plastic pint container.
- Top with hot sauce, bleu cheese and diced celery.