Cinderella Milk Tea
With tea's growing popularity on beverage menus and increased consumption by younger consumers, such as millennials, tea-based beverages are also poised for growth.
1 tea bag Darjeeling black tea
3 oz Rich’s Crème Anglaise Vanilla Sauce
2 oz honey
6–12 dashes cinnamon
1. Brew the tea for 7–10 minutes.
2. Put 3 Rich’sCrème Anglaise Vanilla Sauce and honey into a 24-oz cocktail shaker and stir with a little hot water.
3. Shake cinnamon into the cocktail shaker.
4. Add ice until the shaker is ¾ full. Add tea and shake.
5. Serve in a 24-oz cup with boba.
Yields 1 serving.