This casserole is quick and easy to prepare and satisfying for guests.
7 1/2 cups prepared biscuits, plain or buttermilk
10 eggs, scrambled
3/4 cup red bell peppers, small diced
3/4 cup red onion, small diced
2 cups Chef-mate Country Sausage Gravy 6x105 ounces, warmed
3/4 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Sauté bell pepper with a small amount of vegetable oil before adding to casserole.
3. In a ramekin or small serving dish, place crumbled biscuits and top with scrambled eggs, sautéed pepper, onion, Country Sausage Gravy, and Cheddar cheese.
4. Place in oven until warm and cheese is melted.
5. Garnish with chopped parlsey.