Strongbow Cider Pomegranate Punch
Why not get a little creative this Valentine's Day with a colorful punch recipe featuring Strongbow Cherry Blossom Cider?
Servings: 10 to 12
ABV: 6.8 percent
Calories per serving: 165
- 1 orange, thinly sliced crosswise
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 apple, diced
- 2 cups dry white wine like a Sauvignon Blanc, chilled
- 2 cups pomegranate juice, chilled
- 1/4 cup Apple balsamic vinegar (or white Balsamic vinegar)
- 4 Bottles Strongbow Cherry Blossom Cider, chilled
Combine Wine, Pomegranate Juice, and Strongbow Cider in a large pitcher or punch bowl. Add fruit and vinegar and stir to combine. Ladle the punch and fruit into smaller ice filled glasses.