Tofu Roasted Raspberry Chipotle Dressing
Follow these steps and you should have enough dressing to cover 20 salads.
- 6 ounces Mori-Nu Soft Silken Tofu
- ½ cup Guru BBQ’s Roasted Raspberry Chipotle Jam
- 2¾ cup blue cheese crumbles, divided
- 2 tablespoons Mrs. Bragg’s Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 ½ cup toasted walnuts, divided
- Iceberg, spring greens, and romaine trio mix
In a food processor, combine tofu, jam, ¼ of the cheese crumbles (set aside the rest for garnish), cider vinegar, sugar, and salt. Pulse until smooth.
For each individual salad, toss 2 tablespoons of the dressing with greens; garnish with 2 tablespoons of cheese crumbles and 2 tablespoons of toasted walnuts.
Yield: 2 ½ cups, enough for 20 individual salads.