Lucille’s Smokehouse Bar-B-Que Introduces Summer Menu
Lucille’s Smokehouse Bar-B-Que will launch a new “Summer’s Southern Flavors” menu on July 18, featuring six new entrées that will keep guest taste buds sizzling this summer.
“Before we opened our first Lucille’s, we spent two years traveling the South visiting barbeque joints to ensure we would create a menu that was truly flavorful and authentic, and these new items follow that tradition,” says Craig Hofman, president, Hofman Hospitality Group. “Our new summer menu aims to continue that journey and take our guests’ taste buds on a summer road trip through the South.”
The new limited-time entrees include:
- Brisket Nachos -- Crisp tortilla chips smothered in a medley of cheeses and piled high with smoked brisket, black beans, jalapenos, ancho chili sour cream, fresh salsa, and guacamole.
- Carolina Shrimp Salad – Grilled and marinated gulf shrimp with apple wood smoked bacon, fresh peaches, strawberries, sweet peppers, onion, carrots, cucumbers, and cherry tomatoes with a honey cider vinaigrette.
- Prime Rib Sandwich – Slowly smoked, thinly sliced and piled high on a toasted baguette with caramelized onions, creamy horseradish, and au jus for dipping.
- Ribs N’ Shrimp – A choice of a baby back half rack, a Saint Louis half rack, or three bones of beef ribs served with four jumbo grilled gulf shrimp.
- Kentucky Bourbon Pork Tenderloin – Marinated in Lucille’s mouth-watering signature bourbon glaze, flame grilled, sliced and served with roasted garlic mash potatoes and summer vegetables.
- Grilled Ribeye & Gulf Shrimp – A 16 ounce black angus Ribeye steak seasoned and grilled to juicy perfection alongside four jumbo gulf shrimp grilled with lemon garlic butter.
In addition to the new entrees, Lucille’s will debut seasonal Peach Lemonade featuring the restaurant’s famous sidewalk lemonade blended with peaches to create a summer refreshment.