Tilted Kilt Launches Wing Promotion and Sauces
According to the National Chicken Council’s Wing Report, more than 1.25 billion wings were devoured during Super Bowl XLVIII.
Wings continuously prove to be a popular food item for sports eating occasions. Fulfilling the nation’s craving for wings is Tilted Kilt Pub & Eatery, a sportsbar that pays homage to the old public houses of America, England, Scotland, and Ireland.
The pub is spicing up its menu by adding eight new wing sauce flavors, paired with a specific beer or cocktail, to its roster of six classic sauces. A total of 14 sauces will be available through Sun. April 19.
When guests order wings with any of the new sauces, they will get the opportunity to visit the TK Wing HQ website to rate each wing sauce based on appeal and description on a scale. The eight new sauces include:
- Bulleit Bourbon BBQ: A sweet and spicy sauce, it pairs with Tilted Kilt’s Knockout Punch, made with Bulleit Bourbon, cranberry juice, Monin Peach Puree and Habanero Lime.
- Mango Habanero: A fiery sweet sauce with an intense spice, it pairs with a Corona Extra, a crisp and refreshing pale lager imported from Mexico.
- Kilbeggan Celtic Glaze: A savory garlic sauce with a sweet finish made with Kilbeggans Irish Whiskey, it pairs with the Irish Mule, made with Kilbeggan Irish Whiskey, ginger ale, Monin Habanero Lime, Finest Call Premium Lime Sour, and a dash of bitters.
- Complete Jerk: A sauce with a distinct Caribbean kick, pairs with the Mango MacCool, made with Bacardi Superior Rum, Finest Call Premium Lime Sour, Monin Nago Puree, and topped with soda water.
- Sriracha: A Thai Chili sauce with extra heat, pairs with the Leggy Lass IPA, brewed by Goose Island Beer Company, a fruity aroma set off by a dry malt middle and a long finish.
- Hot Honey & Dew: A sweet and tangy sauce with a kick of Dewars, it pairs with the Angry LIT, made with Grey Goose Vodka, Bacardi Superior Rum, Bombay Gin, Patronge Cironge, Sweet and Sour, and topped with Angry Orchard Hard Cider.
- Golden BBQ: A honey BBQ sauce with a hint of mustard, it pairs with the King Bee Cocktail, the perfect blend of Blue Moon Belgian White and Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Honey Whiskey.
- Raspberry Chipotle: A sweet berry sauce with a smoky bite, it pairs with the Dos Equis Ambar, a robust classic Vienna-style full bodied lager.