Performance Foodservice Unveils New App
Performance Foodservice announced the launch of PERFORMANCEconnect, a mobile app for iOS devices that enables customers to track their deliveries in real-time and gain access to recipes, industry ideas, market trends, and rebates.
“Timing matters in the foodservice business, so we’re excited to provide our customers with the ability to track their delivery status so they can prepare and plan accordingly,” says Fred Sanelli, senior vice president for marketing, brand and sales development. “Our PERFORMANCEconnect mobile app offers a single source for relevant and timely information that our customers need and require to stay competitive and successful.”
PERFORMANCEconnect features the following tabs to assist customers with content in several categories:
- Where’s My Truck?: Existing customers can find out when their current delivery is due to arrive
- Recipes: This tab engages users to search the continually expanding collection of recipes by the type of cuisine, season/occasion, day part and type of food
- News and Ideas: In this section, customers can access business building tips and information on innovative products
- Market Trends: Users are able to get weekly market updates to help them make informed purchasing decisions
- Videos: Customers can view a large collection of short videos on topics ranging from new products to food shows.
- Savings Center: This tab provides current rebate offers available to Performance Foodservice customers.
- Favorites: Customers can create their own lists of favorites to refer back to ideas, recipes, and rebates.
“PERFORMANCEconnect rounds out our digital communications toolbox, enabling us to stay totally engaged with our customers,” Sanelli says. “We’re providing them with information and resources that will deliver value and help them improve their operations.”