ShopKeep Pocket Mobile App Debuts for iOS
ShopKeep, the cloud-based technology provider with more than 16,000 registers in use by retail shops, restaurants, and other organizations, today announced the launch of its new iOS mobile application, ShopKeep Pocket.
ShopKeep Pocket is a best-in-class mobile reporting application that enables merchants to quickly access their business data in real-time, wherever they are.
The new app will work in tandem with ShopKeep Register, the company’s point of sale application, and offers users the ability to monitor business operations via their mobile devices, permitting increased connectivity and productivity on-the-go.
“As a former merchant, I know how difficult it is to separate yourself from the daily needs of your business, and ShopKeep Pocket provides the features and functionality that today’s growing business owners need to confidently take a step back,” says Jason Richelson, ShopKeep’s founder and co-CEO. “This new app is inspired by our marketing insight dashboard and a crucial first step in a long-term strategy to deliver valuable operational data to merchants anytime, anywhere.”
ShopKeep Pocket provides small business owners with the ability to oversee operations while away from the physical business, and those with multiple storefronts the ability to track the operations of all locations within one user-friendly interface.
Additional features include:
- Real-time reporting, highlighting daily sales numbers
- Key performance indicators including, total number of customers, hourly sales data, and top selling items
- Previous daily sales figures for day-over-day comparison
- Ability to easily gather data from several storefronts
- Options that allow merchants to personalize the app’s interface to suit their individual business needs
ShopKeep Pocket is available for free in the App Store in iTunes.