Handcrafted Burgers Star on Tilted Kilt's New Menu
Tilted Kilt Pub & Eatery will be making the 100 percent angus beef patty on a brioche bun the star of its new menu.
Soon to be available at all locations, the public house that provides classic Celtic décor, weekly entertainment, and traditional pub fare under one roof will be offering guests a wide variety of mouthwatering handcrafted hamburgers. Including familiar favorites and new twists, some notable items include:
- Wicked Boston Burger: Featuring Samuel Adams Boston Lager onion relish and fry sauce, finished with maple pepper bacon, American cheese, lettuce, tomato and red onion.
- Chili Cheeseburger: Hearty beef chili, melted cheddar jack cheese and topped with a panko crusted onion ring.
- Jalapeño Pepper Jack: Heat things up with grilled jalapeño and pepper jack cheese, paired with lettuce, tomato, red onion and Kilt Burner mayo.
- The Pub Double: Two quarter pound patties and two slices of American cheese, stacked with Samuel Adams Boston Lager fry sauce, lettuce, tomato and red onion.
- Holy Guacamole: Pepper jack cheese, topped with guacamole, lettuce, tomato and red onion.
In addition to the wide variety of burgers, Tilted Kilt has added several new items to the menu including Fried Chicken, Chicken Parmesan, Turkey Reuben and Ma! The Meatloaf. All of these delicious dishes, as well as, the option of building your own burger can be had while dining in, carrying out, or hosting a private banquet event at select locations. This variety of mouthwatering items on all menus helps Tilted Kilt continuously offer customers satisfaction to their cravings, no matter how they are dining.
“We know today’s diner likes to have the option about where they eat and what they eat, so we wanted to ensure our guests have carryout options and access to variety of mouthwatering dishes,” says Ron Lynch, president of Tilted Kilt. “Our goal is to meet the growing demand of both families and businesses looking to simplify needs by offering affordable, yet delicious options the entire guest list will enjoy.”
Tilted Kilt has more than 47 locations across the United States and Canada and boasts a wide array of sports and traditional pub food and drinks all under one roof. Combined with pool tables, large TVs, and additional amenities, Tilted Kilt is the best place to watch sports and hang out with friends. Humorous and slightly bawdy limericks are seen throughout the pub, creating an atmosphere that is fun and entertaining.